Orthodontics for Adults
It’s never too late to correct your smile…
Our committed team at Instyle Orthodontics, servicing Mooloolaba, Coolum Beach, Kuluin, Buddina, Maroochydore and the surrounding areas, are passionate about our patients achieving the smile they deserve at any age. Our team encourages patients of all ages to address their oral concerns in order to smile with confidence. If you regret not receiving orthodontic treatment earlier, you can rest assured knowing it’s never too late to achieve a beautiful smile.
Orthodontics for adults
Many of our patients receiving orthodontic treatments are in the adult years of their life. The reason for this is because we offer a range of orthodontic services that are successful for patients of any age, with any oral concerns. While the optimal age for orthodontic treatment is in your teenage years, our procedures can provide effective results for smiles of any age.
A significant deterrent for adults wanting to perfect their smile is the concern about the appearance of orthodontic appliances. Despite this, if you want to straighten your smile our team offers a number of discreet and virtually invisible options.
A number of discreet solutions
There are a number of discreet alternatives to conventional metal braces to suit professional lifestyles, including:
- Invisalign: Invisalign can straighten your teeth virtually invisibly. This method of orthodontic treatment is also removable, so our adult patients can enjoy special events without having to wear their orthodontic device.
- Incognito lingual aligners: Incognito lingual aligners can offer you the result-driven effectiveness of braces, without the visible brackets. Incognito lingual aligners are bonded to the back of your teeth therefore they are visually unnoticeable as they straighten your teeth.
The benefits of straightening your smile
There are a number of cosmetic and functional benefits to adult orthodontics. Take control of your dental aesthetics and health in order to:
- Benefit from technological advancements: Progressions in orthodontics mean that you can straighten your teeth faster and with increased effectiveness.
- Discreetly straighten your smile: Adult orthodontics allow our team to straighten your smile seamlessly and virtually invisibly. This means you can lead your adult life without worrying about the appearance of your orthodontic treatment.
- Increase your comfort: With a range of advanced options you can receive orthodontic results whilst remaining comfortable. Treatments such as Invisalign do not hinder your oral mobility when speaking, eating or smiling.
- Decrease your orthodontic treatment time: Advancements in adult orthodontic treatments have allowed our orthodontists to potentially minimise the duration of time you are required to wear your orthodontic device. In addition to this, our team can also shorten the time you need to spend in your dental appointments.
- Improve your oral health: By straightening your smile you can not only enhance the cosmetic appearance of your smile, you can also improve your oral health.